Honeymoons Holiday Guide
Fiji is well-known as a romantic tropical destination and honeymooners are sure to be enchanted by the islands and people of Fiji.
Reasons why Fiji is made for romantic honeymoon holidays.
- The warm tropical climate lends itself to relaxation, outdoor dining, lazing by the pool or ocean, walking along the beach together.
- Enjoying a massage on the beach.
- Enjoying leisurely mealtimes together and the taste of tropical fruits.
- The fragrant tropical flowers and tropical landscaping add beauty and fragrance to your honeymoon experience in Fiji.
- An abundance of excellent accommodation options, from hotels and large resorts, to beach bures and private villa rentals ... or even a boutique small-ship cruise might appeal?
- The smiling, friendly nature of the Fijians and their attention to service mean you will be well-cared for.
- No-one wishes to be hurried on their honeymoon, and Fiji time ensures a relaxed, stress-free timetable.
- Feeling the sand between your toes and the gentle, tropical breezes on your skin.
- Sipping a tropical cocktail and watching the sun set.
- Enjoying outdoor showers together and private jacuzzi indulgence.
Top spots for your honeymoon
The islands of the sunny western division of Fiji include the Mamanucas and the Yasawas. These island groups offer honeymoon accommodation from budget to luxury. International hotel chains such as Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, and Sofitel at Denarau island in Nadi are perfect for those looking for 5-star hotel style accommodation. Nearby Sonaisali Island is another option and - like Denarau - is convenient to the International airport at Nadi. The romantic northern Fiji islands of Taveuni, Qamea and Taveuni are definitely on the list for excellent deluxe and luxury romantic bures and villas. Some top resorts near Savusavu on neighbouring Vanua Levu also fit the bill. Then there are the islands such as Vatulele and Beqa in the south, Wakaya, Naigani, Toberua and Namenalala in the central Fiji area known as Lomaiviti. Don't miss other locations such as the well-established Coral Coast and RakiRaki area on the main island.